Senior Implementation Consultant – Arts & Cultural
As a Senior Consultant, you will be engaging with a wide variety of Arts & Cultural organizations (museums, zoos, botanical gardens, etc.) to help transform their business and determine solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a software-systems development component (namely Altru) but may also consist of process improvement, organizational change, or strategic planning and policy development.
Candidates must understand the role of technology in the operation of Arts & Cultural organizations, as well as be able to articulate the value of Blackbaud’s solutions to both system users and executive decision-makers. The Senior Consultant will be a key Blackbaud representative on client engagements and must take on a collaborative and partnership-based approach to project delivery.
Job responsibilities that will ensure client and project success include:
- Delivering high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to system end users
- Establishing credibility and trust with clients at all levels
- Serving as the application subject matter expert and thought leader throughout the implementation lifecycle
- Strategizing with clients to develop/improve operational strategies
- Performing user requirements analysis; facilitating business process design sessions; identifying gaps, issues and reporting risk areas as part of a software implementation delivery team
- Translating business processes and requirements into business process flow documentation, solution design, and system configurations to support customer's desired to-be state
- Demonstrating technical knowledge on the entire software implementation, including activities around data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration and user acceptance testing
- Understanding and acting upon project priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones
- Driving consensus on desired outcomes for project-related decisions.
- Training clients on how to most effectively navigate Blackbaud applications
- Collaborating with internal teams to formalize best practices and refine project delivery methods
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting, software/technology, or working for Arts & Cultural organization
- Familiarity with various aspects of Arts & Cultural operations is preferred, including ticketing, merchandise, development, etc.
- Can effectively connect with a variety of audiences, both in-person and remotely using web-based applications.
- Experience writing Business Process documentation and other client-facing documentation
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects on schedule and budget
- Knowledge of Blackbaud's product, Altru, and the Arts & Cultural industry are a plus
- Ability to work independently to meet customer goals and internal utilization metrics
- Outstanding written, verbal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Click here to learn more about our software solutions for Arts & Cultural organizations.