Come join one of 2020’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin. Brightpearl is the number one digital operations platform (DOP) for brands and retailers . We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing their business. “People First” is one of our core company values , so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
And that’s not all. Check out our perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
About the Role
Analyze, plan, and manage the technical implementation and configuration of clients Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software by developing business process discovery analysis activities for sales order workflows, purchase order processing, and accounting transaction recording/reconciling/reporting; import technical client data such as customer, vendor, product listings, and accounting chart of accounts based on client business objectives and information technology system requirements; ability to manipulate the client data within an excel environment to identify areas where the data needs to be edited or reconfigured for success within the Brightpearl platform; configure Sales Order workflows, default accounting options, location management for inventory, integrations to digital shopping cart sites (such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and Big Commerce ); train clients on technical implementation of sales order workflows, purchasing transaction, inventory receipts, inventory shipments, and inventory adjustments, accounting specific transaction recording and reconciling; provide technical feedback on testing, issue analysis and debugging, and execute system technical stability, interoperability, security, and scalability within system architecture; manage, mentor and coach junior implementation consultants and work with project managers.
- 4 years of work experience not in a specific job but in an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment so long as such experience includes API technology, Business Process Strategy Analysis, and Systems Integrations in the ERP industry.
- Master’s Degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science or related field.
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2020
- Competitive compensation package: salary, stock options, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays
Right now, we’re all doing our part to flatten the curve by working from home, but whenever its safe to return to the office, we offer:
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic, driven organization who believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval.
- Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpeal’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.