Senior Learning & Development Analyst at Whole Foods Market (Austin, TX)
- Provides Learning & Development support across various content categories and/or organizations, functionally and geographically.
- Develops practical, measurable solutions to complex problems and manages learning program development and/or management for the organization.
- Manages large scale learning design and/or program management projects.
- Recommends learning solutions that influence positive / behavioral change, align with strategic business objectives, and enhance individual and organizational capability.
- Facilitates Learning & Development as an instructor, designer, program mgr., business partner, and/or internal consultant.
- Develops recommendations for changes and improvements to Learning & Development processes, ensuring alignment with company objectives and philosophy.
- Advances the learning culture at WFM.
- Strong knowledge of Learning & Development, Behavior-based learning, Program & Project Management concepts, practices, and processes.
- Serves as Learning & Development subject matter expert to the organization.
- Recommends methods to better integrate initiatives with business direction and expected outcomes.
- Ability to lead and guide brainstorming sessions for all training areas.
- Ensures Learning & Development initiatives are consistent with organizational values and goals.
- Able to facilitate discussions and workshops in a manner consistent with industry best practices.
- Ability to apply brain science and cognitive behavior to learning experiences and solutions.
- Creates a reputation of communicating effectively with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and partners.
- Recognizes potential Team Member relations issues in a proactive manner, either resolving the issue or referring to higher levels.
- Mediates difficult interactions, escalating problems as appropriate.
- Is recognized as a neutral and approachable TMS professional.
- Derives evidence-based insights to recommend changes and influence leadership decision-making.
- Applies varied and new information to differentiate best practices that will work within the organization.
- Possesses clear understanding of WFM’s business objectives, competitive strengths, and opportunities.
- Understands industry trends and emerging challenges from the perspective of people development, rewards, and retention.
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of the WFM product mix, supply base, and retail operations.
- Able to play a key and influential role working with others, in groups, in cross-functional settings, and with diverse stakeholders internally and externally.
- Models WFM’s principles and core values.
- Models commitment to customer service.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 4-6 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.