Senior Manager, Implementation
The Senior Manager, Implementation is a member of the Global Partner Services organization. We are the organization within HomeAway responsible for services related to customer connectivity. In this position, you will lead teams responsible for implementing various integrations for Property Managers (PMs). You will be responsible for crafting long-term plans for the team, ensuring effective processes are followed, meeting goals, and communicating with partner teams. Do you love solving problems? Do you excel at guiding teams through change in a dynamic environment? Are you able to lead through other leaders? Join us!
Day-to-Day responsibilities include:
- Responsible for locally led Pre-Implementation and Implementation teams in various offices. This currently includes teams in North America, Europe, and Australia.
- Ensures the team meets agreed-upon metrics and SLAs around project timelines, completion rates, client performance, and Net Promotor Score (NPS). Leads through vision and values, gaining consensus from the team and partner departments, and removing obstacles.
- Works with team managers and other groups, including Integration teams, Product, and Engineering, to ensure that processes, products, and tools meet PM and team needs with a focus on performance optimization.
- Crafts and regularly updates detailed capacity plans, forecasts, and budget.
- Builds and maintains short- and long-range plans for Implementation. Coordinates with various teams to identify and implement solutions to improve performance for partners.
- Actively strengthens team’s technical skillset and helps to grow department knowledge base.
- Owns and ensures the execution of other projects related to our clients
Who You Are:
- Experience leading global teams spread across multiple locations and time zones and have shown success launching teams in new locations
- Ability to lead managers and the broader team through ambiguity and complexity
- Experience successfully positioning content and key results to assist in alignment with clients, internal partners, and team
- Qualify-focused problem-solver
- 5 - 7+ years management experience leading implementation teams
- Ability to travel (up to 15%-20% of time) to meet with team members and internal partners, attend company events, etc., including international travel
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
- Fluency in Spanish, French, German, Italian, or Portuguese a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.