Senior Manager, Integrated Intelligence at W2O Group
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a Senior Manager of Insights & Analytics to join our team.
As Senior Manager in our Integrated Intelligence practice, you will be responsible for managing 2-3 analytics projects and ad-hoc requests with some support from senior levels of management. Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics. We changed our name to more closely identify with the innovative work we do beyond just data analysis. We integrate across data sources, functions, methodologies, and technology, and we’re providing intelligence because our data leads to insights and our insights lead to action. And when you put those two things together, we are exponentially better at helping our clients make critical business decisions.
You are proficient in various analytics and/or primary research offerings and have marketing/ communications expertise. Moderate healthcare industry experience preferred. You can brainstorm, provide actionable insights, and recommendations for top tier pharmaceutical clients. Day-to-day activities include project management, qualitative and quantitative social media data analysis, and creating comprehensive reports on social media conversations as they relate to healthcare stakeholders, disease, or treatment spaces.
Who You Are
- You have demonstrated experience synthesizing information from large, unstructured data sets to tell impactful stories and make actionable client recommendations
- You have demonstrated experience in communications/marketing
- You have a moderate understanding of the healthcare/pharmaceutical space
- You’re innovative and want to bring value and new ideas to everything you do
- You thrive in an environment that requires constant learning and adaptation
- You’re solutions-oriented and love to problem-solve to meet the client’s needs
- You work well independently, but also enjoy collaborative work assignments
- You get the importance of staying on top of the details and believe in exceeding expectations
- You’re proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What You’ll Do
- Manage day-to-day analytics relationships with account and activation teams
- Manage, organize and code social media data effectively and efficiently
- Create comprehensive social media analytics reports for pharmaceutical clients that provide insightful and actionable insights that inform marketing, strategy, positioning, content, and other brand initiatives
- Manage 2-3 ongoing or ad-hoc analytics reports across disease, treatment, or healthcare spaces
- Assist in the creation of measurement frameworks, reporting programs and report template
- Present research reports to clients in person or over the phone
- Learn to delegate tasks and train junior members of the team
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 5 years of experience with majority in at least one of the following areas: healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing/PR/advertising, strategic planning, digital/social strategy, digital/social analytics, social listening, primary/syndicated research
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- College degree (BA or equivalent), with relevant concentration such as market research, marketing, communications, or social sciences
- Comfortable building benchmarks and measuring client performance
- Experience analyzing online social listening data
- Strategic approach to measurement with a lens for activation
- Understanding of online advertising planning, buying and performance metrics, with expertise in paid social campaign activation and measurement
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and self-phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.