The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The MongoDB Marketing Program Management team is looking for an organized and detail-oriented Project Manager to support day-to-day marketing production with responsibilities including project or campaign planning, keeping development timelines on track, and communicating project or campaign updates to multiple stakeholders while holding them accountable.
This role will continually improve the overall marketing process with their ability to navigate systems, consider best practices, and make recommendations to the team.Responsibilities
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage marketing campaigns and projects through rigid processes and internal alignment of marketing departments
- Develop project plans based on a brief, identify appropriate teams and resources needed to execute, and keep all teams accountable
- Use creatively process to enhance the team execution by setting workflows and identifying inefficiencies that can be improved upon
- Execute change management and train the team on new practices and processes
- Be responsible for scheduling and holding status meetings with detailed recaps to communicate next steps
- Work with senior leadership to route approvals and manage review cycles
- Maintain ongoing communication with all relevant stakeholders regarding the status of active campaigns or projects
- Assist with seeking answers to questions about internal processes across departments
- 6+ years marketing experience with history of working with various types of projects, marketing platforms and channels including digital
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Experience with project management software (wrike preferred)
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to oversee projects to completion
- Agency experience a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.