Senior Program Manager, CSS Operational Tooling at Atlassian
We're looking for an experienced strategist to work with Customer Support and Success (CSS) leaders and teams to enable Atlassian to deliver legendary service to its customers while also scaling operational efficiency! It requires an understanding of how large-scale support and success teams operate and an ability to drive high-level, high-stakes, decision-making conversations. You'll work with speed to spin up a model on a whiteboard, write a strategy page on Confluence, and jump into Jira to build the right structure for your teams' work.
We're building an innovative internal product for advanced queue management designed for a work-from-home environment. There are high levels of business and technical complexity, combined with high-speed given Atlassian's customer growth.
Are you excited about delivering the future of work for Atlassian's Customer Support and Success teams?
- Highly driven to deliver outcomes. You own the success, failures, and lessons of your programs. You lead and inspire your cross-functional teams with confidence
- Experienced collaborator and an excellent communicator. Others seek your mentorship on crafting and communicating with stakeholders
- Adaptable and thrives in change. You love feedback and know that it's a cornerstone of grow
- Passionate about technology, customers, and operations. You are curious to learn the details and quick to develop impactful business insights
- Excel at creating trusted partnerships with senior leaders. You are known for your proactive communication, considered decision making, and clean escalations
- Believe that effectively managing change is at the heart of adoption. You have deep experience in global organizational change practices
- Have an infectious need to help those around you! You're a mentor, multiplier, negotiator, and awesome communicator
What you are accountable for:
- Operational adoption of the solution through organizational change management
- Meeting milestones for business commitments being executed on by a large cross-functional team
- Building and maintaining the program roadmap, identifying and mitigating risks, and handling dependencies for the forward rolling 2-4 quarters
- Partnering with analytics and data engineering leaders to develop a roadmap of reporting and analytics commitments in support of program goals
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant professional experience in operations and strategy
- Experience building a program from scratch, developing a strategy informed by research, and crafting the implementation and change plan
- Analytical rigor, drive to support decisions with data, and ability to make data digestible to diverse audiences
- Experience in diagnosing friction in teams, moving them to good, and going above and beyond to ensure they are great
- It's great, but not required, to have experience working in a dynamic software company with operations and support teams, located in different geographies
More about our team
We're a passionate and fun-loving team dedicated to enabling our Atlassian support teams with the operations tools we are delivering. There's laughter in every meeting because we thoroughly enjoy the work we do. We're constantly growing, learning, adapting, and trying new approaches. Tacos, donuts, and coffee are a few of our favorite things!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .