Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Program Manager who can drive meaningful business outcomes for Atlassian through Customer Support Services (CSS). We’re building the customer migration journey from server to cloud. This is a high-profile, fast paced program that requires strong strategic experience, willingness to experiment and pivot quickly, and an ability to drive big outcomes across diverse partner groups.
Are you passionate about owning a program that translates directly into business success for Atlassian? Then we need you!
- Highly driven to deliver outcomes. You own the success, failures, and lessons of your programs. You lead and encourage your cross-functional teams with confidence.
- Experienced collaborator and an excellent communicator. Others seek your mentorship on crafting and presenting with partners.
- Excel at crafting positive relationships with senior leaders. You are known for your proactive communication, considered decision making, and clean escalations.
- Adaptable and thrive in change. You love feedback and know that it's a cornerstone of growth.
- Passionate about technology, customers, and operations. You are curious to learn the details and quick to develop impactful business insights.
- Believe that effectively managing change is at the heart of adoption. You have deep experience in global organizational change practices.
- Have an infectious sense of urgency to help those around you! You're a mentor, multiplier, negotiator, and awesome communicator.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant professional experience in operations and strategy.
- Experience building a program from scratch, developing a strategy advised by research, and crafting the implementation and change plan.
- An analytic rigor, an aim to support decisions with data, and an ability to make data digestible to diverse audiences.
- Experience in diagnosing friction in teams, moving them to good, and going above and beyond to ensure they are great.
- It's great, but not required, to have experience working in a dynamic software company with operations and support teams, located in different geographies.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.