RigUp is the fastest growing tech startup in the energy and skilled trades industries. We're
seeking a Program Manager focused on the development of offerings within our Training,
Safety, and Compliance (STC) department based out of our headquarters in Austin, TX. This
position will report to the Director of Safety, Training, & Compliance and will operationally own
and support both proposed and assigned programs.
In this role you will play a large part in the growth at RigUp and building operations for the
future. You should have experience managing multiple projects across various stakeholders
simultaneously. An ability to move quickly within abstract environments, leverage existing
resources and building new ones when needed will be critical to having success in this role.
Our team has great people from all over the US and beyond, from all sorts of industries and all
walks of life. We highly value the different perspectives and unique ideas that diversity brings to
our company, and consider it an absolute necessity for our future.
Sound like you, keep reading!
What you'll be doing:
- Own critical initiatives from ideation to delivery and be responsible for setting and monitoring
- KPIs. Some examples below:
- (S) Enterprise Field Safety & Performance Data Ingestion & Actioning
- (T) IRAP/ DOL Accreditation Programs & Partnerships
- (T) Digital Training Transformation
- (C) Rented / Leased Fleet Management Systems
- (C) PPE, Equipment, & Materials Management Systems
- (ALL) Team & Culture Building
- Partnering cross-functionally & cross-vertically to streamline business operations and build for scale.
- Coordinate with product, marketing, sales, field operations, and our marketplace participants
- to execute our go-to-market and growth strategy for multiple programs.
- Delivering results against both qualitative and quantitative objectives
- Support strategic initiatives through process and workflow improvement
- Deliver organization development plans aligned with both program and total business strategy
What you should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a startup, consulting, finance or operational environment
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and leveraging data & assumptions to find the
- Experience building and optimizing process that can scale
- Experience proposing and building new programs from the ground up
- Entrepreneurial at heart, with an interest in managing critical components of a scalable
- Ability to make decisions, handle difficult questions, and skillfully navigate objections with
- limited supervision in a rapidly changing
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!