Senior Program Manager
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 950,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started!
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, tight-knit team that is passionate about our purpose. We work hard, learn together and laugh together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose and who bring their own unique quirkiness. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us! We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we ensure our employees have access to perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Senior Program Manager Role:
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to drive and deliver programs across A Cloud Guru, focusing on new product and feature launches and implementing new technologies/tools internally.
As our first Senior Program Manager at ACG, you will build process from the ground up and set the organization up for success. You'll be focused on understanding the product vision and roadmap and keeping stakeholders aligned to ensure success across the go-to-market teams. You'll will work most closely with with Business Operations, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to ensure that they are enabled to speak to our newest products changes.
As the Senior Program Manager, you’ll get to:
- Drive efficiency and improve execution by evaluating program results and improving and refining ACG's product launch process
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success and Sales Enablement teams to ensure they are able to sell effectively and on time
- Partner with internal stakeholders, gather requirements, set clear expectations, and deliver on your programs
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work with teams that span all departments and manage multiple product launch initiatives
- Clarify and drive project commitments, maintain clear chains of accountability, and lead meetings with stakeholders
- Identify milestones, deadlines, dependencies, decisions and action items to ensure continuous progress
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- 5+ years product/program management in technology
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience with scheduling, risk, and task tracking platforms (MS Project, Smartsheets, Excel, etc.) as well as content and engineering tracking systems (Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint, etc) as needed.
- Experience with cross-team coordination and project management across multiple teams and locations