Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
As the ideal Senior Program Manager within Operations Enablement, you are a master at taking business objectives, breaking them into measurable results, and delivering capabilities that drive outcomes. You are adaptable and understand the need to experiment and pivot in a fast-paced environment that’s always changing. You are a driver, with the ability to spin up a model on a whiteboard, write a strategy page on Confluence, and jump into Jira to create the right structure for your teams' work.
This role requires an experienced communicator to work globally across support, product, design, technology, finance, marketing, and legal teams (and all the other teams we collaborate with on a regular basis). It requires an understanding of how a large scale business operates and an ability to hold your own in high level, high stakes, strategic decision-making conversations.
Does this sound exciting? You might be the person we're looking for!
- You are attentive to detail and meticulously organized
- You’re an experienced collaborator and an excellent communicator
- You know when to run with something on your own and when to ask for help
- You are passionate about technology, customers, and operations; and you’re ready to help us take teamwork to new heights
- You are keen to be an individual contributor, but have the confidence to run cross functional project teams
In this role, you will:
- Run high-visibility, high-impact strategic programs (these range from technical delivery, analytics deep dives, customer insights, operational efficiency, and organizational change)
- Work across multiple teams to drive outcomes, align with leaders and partners, action risks, and deliver value to our internal and external customers
- Ensure your program team is a smooth running engine, with healthy team collaboration, efficient program cadences, and effective communication
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in program, product or portfolio management
- Experience building strategy based on vision and goals, turning a strategy into executable plans, and driving highly visible and complex projects
- An analytic rigor; drive to support decisions with data, and ability to make data digestible to varied audiences (big data, financial models, etc.)
- Experience in diagnosing friction in teams, moving them to good, and going above and beyond to ensure they are great
More about our team
You'll be joining a growing Operations Enablement team based in Austin, TX with programs that span our global Customer Support & Success footprint. As Program Managers, we build trusted networks, seek clarity, and serve as the drivers and the glue to ensure teams deliver on complex, cross-functional programs.
As a team, we challenge each other constantly to improve our outcomes. We band together to develop and apply practices, patterns, and frameworks that deliver impact and enable and empower our operations team. We're direct, focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. BBQ, tacos, and coffee are a few of our favorite things.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.