Senior Program Manager at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position can be either in Austin, TX or Santa Barbara, CA downtown offices. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is seeking a Senior Program Manager, Customer Experience that will serve as the owner, leader and architect cross-functional customer experience initiatives for all of LogicMonitor and its customers. This individual will be held accountable for all business deliverables related to these initiatives.
The Senior Program Manager, Customer Experience must demonstrate experience and comfort interacting with employees and customers at all levels, including the executive and C-levels. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology, customers, and problem solving. The successful candidate will collaboratively work across organizational boundaries, proactively planning for change, managing risk and critically evaluating the internal and external impact of initiatives.
If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, LogicMonitor may be a fit for you.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Provide strategic planning and leadership for programs across Customer Success, Renewals, Technical Support, Training & Enablement, and Professional Services programs.
- Own proactive customer retention strategies, including leading and lagging indicators for long-term customer relationship management
- Own and drive efficiencies within Customer experience processes – create smarter ways of working and share results and best practices cross-functionally
- Drive operational consistency and excellence within Customer Experience, reporting on key metrics that track and manage individual and team performance
- Responsible for analyzing, managing, and improving customer health, engagement, and value realization to ensure that investments made achieve the planned results
- Design and manage strategy for continuous improvement of Time to Value, NPS response rates, scores and feedback, customer retention rates, increased customer usage and adoption, whitespace/upsell rates, response times, communication and quality of customer support.
- Effectively synthesize, prioritize, and communicate customer needs to other parts of the business, and act as a customer champion within the company.
- Challenge the status quo where appropriate and seek innovative Customer Success solutions.
- 6+ years of experience in creative, technical, business or operations roles, demonstrating an increasing scope of organizational and business impact.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced ambiguous environment to improve the customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional projects and programs end-to-end.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and iterate on program success metrics to drive accountability.
- PMP certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.