Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you flourish with collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
The Program Management Team at Care.com is critical to ensuring the efficient and effective translation of corporate priorities into tactics and execution. This team sits between the executive team and the functional teams that design, build, market and support the product ensuring processes are effective and teams are performing at peak capacity.
The Program Manager will lead cross-squad or team initiatives and stand-alone projects in different areas of the organization. In this role you will also be helping to design and implement agile-based processes to enable multiple teams like design, copy, product, technical development, and QA operate efficiently. If you like to be busy, have visibility and exposure to all departments, this position is an excellent choice!
What You'll Be Working On:
- Lead cross-functional initiatives from strategy through execution
- Lead agile-based processes for product delivery and technical teams
- Ensure teams are performing at a high level from an efficiency and quality perspective
- Support the creation of new processes to support corporate priorities and tactical direction
- Lead discrete projects across the organization
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience leading software delivery initiatives
- Must have experience moving projects through design, development, and QA
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across the software development lifecycle
- Able to self-manage progress against milestones and deliverables with accountability
- Experience in agile-based software delivery processes, in particular Scrum and Kanban
- Strong tactful communication skills – written and oral
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).