Senior Project Coordinator - Solar Construction at Workrise
RigUp is changing the way hard work gets done in solar, wind, oil and gas, defense, and construction. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world. The field operations team at RigUp optimizes how our teams work with clients on project sites. On this team, you can find project administrators, safety managers, construction managers, and project coordinators working cohesively to drive towards on-time completion of client projects.
What you’ll be doing:
RigUp is hiring a Sr. Project Coordinator that will be responsible for supporting the onsite field teams and acts as a liaison between internal teams and clients. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment, can show resilience when things get tough onsite, and can quickly problem-solve while maintaining client expectations. Sound like you? Keep reading.
- Maintain project documentation associated with internal and external communication, project administration, schedule, permitting and payments.
- Prepare and present clients with project milestones and team performance.
- Supports recruiting efforts and communication between client and internal teams to ensure contract expectations are met.
- Coordinates with the onsite teams regarding requests for manpower, equipment, materials, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Collaborate with onsite teams to exceed client expectations.
- Be open to frequent process development ensuring our company is always finding ways to improve the customer experience and reduce costs.
- Develop and manage project kick off and closeout processes.
- Prioritize and execute projects and tasks to achieve project and company objectives.
- Participates in the project through all construction phases of the project cycle, development, construction, billing, and final acceptance for assigned job sites.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise from the field from sub-contractor and supplier issues.
- Provide leadership and coaching to direct reports and peers.
- 6+ years of experience in project management, customer success or account management.
- Understanding of the construction and/or solar construction industry.
- Direct client facing experience with small and large books of business.
- History of meeting deadlines and delivering results.
- Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft suite, spectrum, bullhorn)
- Some holiday and weekend hours may be required based on project demands.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with matching
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
RigUp, a digital platform bringing modern workforce and vendor management to underserved industries, is one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. Founded in 2014, RigUp initially focused on the energy industry – empowering contract workers in oil and gas, solar, and wind to take home more pay for the same work, with better insurance and benefit options. The RigUp solution has expanded into equipment and vendor management, as well as on-demand, app-based service fulfillment, bringing cost savings and operational efficiencies to energy companies across the United States. Recent expansion will bring the RigUp platform to additional, energy-adjacent industries that rely on contract labor.