Senior Project Manager, Creative at One Drop
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:41 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, December 14, 2021
One Drop is the future of health. Our app helps people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions take charge of their health and reach their potential. We’re a determined group of thinkers, doers, and believers who care deeply about what we do. Our mission is ambitious. Our pace is fast. We’re looking for a meticulously organized project manager to work with our Brand & Design team. This role has several components -
1. You’ll manage day-to-day operations across the Brand & Design team, shepherding projects from conception through completion. The focus is on cross-functional projects and you’ll collaborate with a number of stakeholders across brand, design, product, commercial strategy and execution and other teams as needed.
2. You’ll bring efficiency into the team by evaluating current processes and implementing new processes as needed. This requires excellent stakeholder and change management skills, strong collaborations and the ability to drive change in a complex structure.
3. You’ll develop systems to govern multiple projects and their deliverables, schedules and budgets, and then aggressively manage them to make sure all milestones are met.
We’re looking for someone who can grasp the full picture and drive change with stakeholders while sweating the details of day-to-day projects.
You'll make an impact by:
- Setting up project development timelines, supporting the team in resource allocation and scheduling.
- Managing and shepherding multiple cross-functional projects across a range of media, including 360 campaigns with online video, email, print, digital, podcast, and OOH.
- Coordinating budgets, timelines, meetings, and contracts with outside vendors (videographers, photographers, animators, writers, etc.)
- Serving as the SME on all projects and acting as the glue between the Brand & Design team and product, marketing, commercial teams and others as needed.
- Collaborating closely with all stakeholders to generate briefs and evaluate prioritization.
- Supporting creative director with fielding and prioritizing projects.
- Creating and maintaining a planning and governance process and system to prioritize work and evaluate project urgency
- Creating overall departmental project tracking to generate visibility for the rest of the organization. This may include manual tracking as needed.
- Facilitating meetings with business partners and stakeholders as needed to scope and prioritize projects, resolve ambiguity around resourcing, timing, and anything else affecting project delivery
- 5-7 years project management experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven effectiveness in developing interdepartmental processes and defining roles & responsibilities for project execution
- Experience driving campaign/project/initiative retrospective reviews and evaluating effectiveness
- Experience working with a multitude of stakeholders and objectives / prioritiesExpertise with Asana or similar project management platform Flexibility, drive, and positivity Passion for health and wellness Sound judgement and sense of ownershipSelf-sufficient / self-starter
- Strong collaborator with the ability to influence and drive change
- Experience in a creative agency or marketing department
- Product management experienceBusiness degree, Project Management Certification, Product Management Certification
- To deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- The opportunity to contribute at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development budget
- Unlimited vacation days
- Beautiful loft office space conveniently located in the Soho area of New York or Downtown Austin
- Weekly catered lunches, company swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description