Senior Project Manager, Professional Services
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
Love to work hard and play hard? We do too. We are company of leaders, where hard work pays off. Our is culture creates a collaborative, fun-filled work environment that supports an active lifestyle. We believe in a product that our customers truly love. Want to make a difference? We value new ideas and creative thinking. Come embrace a big future with us.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
About the Job:
Are you ready to make an impact? Supporting the Client Implementation Services Team, this position leads and manages multiple, complex, large and sometimes global implementation projects at LogicMonitor.
The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating, supporting, and assisting in all aspects of a large, complex, cross-functional, and global projects from original concept through the final implementation and testing. They will ensure governance process adherence, project continuity, and stakeholder management. They will be developing project budgets and will be responsible for performance against financial parameters, monitoring, and reporting on projects.
The Senior Project Manager will drive business value by leveraging business and technology expertise to identify and prioritize solutions, and by collaborating across departments to deliver multiple complex projects with significant business impact. This is the opportunity to interact with some of the most recognizable companies in the world.
- Manage all aspects of large, complex, cross-functional, and/or global IT projects or programs, including monitoring scope, milestones, dependencies, costs, and benefits through lifecycle.
- Develop multiple, complex, large and/or global project or program budgets. Responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects or programs.
- Create project artifacts, such as project plans, measures, team and stakeholder communications, resource and time management.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key customers, vendors and suppliers. Manage key stakeholder and project manager commitment levels and communication. Facilitate vendor and supplier evaluations.
- Ensure projects follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Identify and highlight risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately. Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies for projects to address risks and issues.
- Lead governance structures and processes to drive and manage the project. Manage implementation of project management methodology and governance tools.
- Lead regular project and program reviews with Project Managers and stakeholders.
- Effectively translate technical requirements to clear project plans with phases, milestones, tasks, dependencies and anticipated level of effort.
- Manage complex, technical implements across varied teams spanning multiple IT domains in customer environments.
- Ensure accountability for project time tracking and task upkeep to meet target timeframes and deliverables.
- Flawlessly juggle multiple projects at once.
- Maintain visibility of project status through regular reporting and communication.
- Forecast and assign PS hours across an ecosystem of internal and external PS Solutions Engineers.
- Anticipate challenges and issues with project timeframes or scope; re-align projects that veer off track.
- Deliver LogicMonitor end-user training and Health Check walk-throughs for new and existing customers.
- 7+ years experience managing complex implementation projects.
- 5+ years experience working in an AGILE development environment.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience working in a dedicated PMO.
- Experience managing projects for complex, customer-facing projects.
- Experience with popular, SaaS-based project management tools: Smartsheet, Jira, Harvest.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification.
Does this job speak to you? Send us your application! Take the next big step of your career at LogicMonitor.