Senior Project Manager
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Project Management team. In this role, you will work closely with project owners and sponsors to deliver systems, process and application solutions to meet business needs. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading teams in the delivery of cross functional projects utilizing their mastery of project management processes and their experience in delivering quality results. This position reports to the Senior Director Operations, PMO.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee, manage and monitor a portfolio of application and process initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Manage all aspects of related projects to ensure the overall portfolio is coordinated and delivered according to plan
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to prioritize, coordinate and execute Business Systems projects and enhancements.
- Partner with project sponsors, owners and key stakeholders to understand the objectives of a project and to assist in the development and presentation of proposals for approval
- Leverage experience and training to create project plans appropriate to the size, scope and resource needs of a project
- Lead and be a hands-on manager of application and process related projects across multiple functional groups involving a variety of technologies and applications
- Work creatively and analytically to problem-solve project roadblocks, identify and manage risks and manage team issues
- Build effective project teams utilizing communication and team building skills
- Keep stakeholders and project team members informed of status and issues utilizing clear, consistent and timely communications
- Develop an understanding of the business processes and teams you are supporting and leverage your application knowledge and experience to collaborate as solutions are defined
- Participate in establishing PMO practices, templates, policies, tools and in the development of business partnerships
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing projects with 3+ years’ experience managing a portfolio of projects in a rapidly growing environment
- Excellent understanding and experience in Project Methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall etc.)
- 5+ years of experience gathering and documenting business requirements leading the project stakeholders and team
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- PMI (or equivalent) certification preferred
- Passion for creating a frictionless and supportive project management experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving scenario
- Knowledge and experience using Smartsheet preferred.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.