Senior Project Manager at OutboundEngine
Sr. Project Manager
OutboundEngine, the leading done-for-you marketing automation platform for small businesses, is looking for a Sr. Project Manager. OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, named a 2020 “Best Places to Work” by Built in Austin. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners and independent professionals attract and retain high potential customers.
We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to help plan and facilitate project execution using agile methodologies. You will be responsible for tracking and reporting on the development team progress to ensure that agile processes are being followed correctly and are effective. You will handle multiple projects at the same time. Some of these projects will be with our teams in the Ukraine. We're looking for someone who is a self starter and has managed agile development with multiple small teams in a fast paced environment.
- Manage project delivery on time, within budget and scope
- Manage risk and conduct effective retrospectives with follow up action
- Monitor the effectiveness of scrum team processes and performance, and collaborate with the team on changes and improvements
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies for the delivery team
- Remove obstacles and impediments to software development
- Bring collaboration skills to the team - as an active listener and coach
- Shield team from unscheduled external influences
- Represent the delivery team to the rest of the organization
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Engineering leadership, and the Delivery Team
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed of risks and impacts to the team’s effectiveness
- Responsible for Scrum Tool management and optimization
- Own the Project Management processes and lead continuous improvement discussions with engineering and product management.
- Highly motivated and solution oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with cross functional teams
- Superior time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple competing deadlines
- Experience owning a product delivery cycle and delivering software solutions in a SaaS environment
- Experience with defect management, program management tools like JIRA, Confluence
- At least 6-8 years of Project Management experience managing remote teams
- Local candidates only. No relocation provided.
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.