Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager at Unity
The Senior Strategic Platform Partnerships Manager will identify and drive partnerships and business development opportunities with the leading gaming and technology platforms. Unity is looking for an experienced, partner-focused leader who will establish and nurture meaningful relationships to drive strategic and commercial value from new and established partners. You will uncover the partner’s strategy for growth and critical business challenges. You will gain insights about their product roadmap and then you will craft creative commercial solutions that deliver meaningful ROI with Unity's leading real-time 3D (RT3D) technology.
You will work closely with Unity Executives, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal and other internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies that establish mission-critical strategic partnerships. You should possess the ability to translate the value of Unity’s products in the context of the evolving B2B enterprise technology ecosystem, scope out complex B2B deals, and use cross-functional leadership skills to ensure flawless delivery.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify and drive key partner relationships that create value for Unity and our developer and business ecosystem
- Build new shared success partnership models to accelerate Unity’s key business initiatives
- Maintain awareness of the partner’s top strategic initiatives, technology environment and existing projects in order to source and develop new business opportunities
- Work closely with Unity product leaders and business unit GMs to develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who will enable Unity to address user needs, solve industry problems, and accelerate growth
- Assess partner needs and scope out commercial terms that provide value for all partie
- Understanding of the enterprise digital transformation, cloud, mobile, AR/VR landscape is essential
- Strong culture fit that aligns with Unity’s values – Users First, Best Ideas Win, In it Together, Go Bold
- Current knowledge of the AR/VR/gaming/3D/Hardware/Cloud industry
- Experience working on strategic partnerships that are designed to drive revenue and deliver market share growth
- Proven ability to structure, negotiate and execute complex strategic partnerships
- Experience within management consulting or investment banking
- Proven ability to lead company-wide alignment on partner priorities and activities
- Strong track record of overachieving objectives
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#li-cb1 #sen