Senior Systems Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Systems Manager to oversee information systems functions for the Research and Development organization. That will include the development, design, and optimization of technical information systems platforms.
In this role, you’ll protect the R&D team’s data, tools, and information systems while ensuring infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility. Responsibilities include analysis, selection, and modification of enterprise systems, application software, and systems management.
What you’ll do:
- Enhances information systems results by identifying technology opportunities and developing application strategies
- Ensure infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility
- Safeguard assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery, back-up procedures, and information security and control structures
- Accomplish financial objectives by determining service level required, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, and analyzing variances
- Building dashboards and reporting mechanisms for R&D team under the direction of Procore’s leadership team
- Onboarding and offboarding management for the R&D team - provision licenses, ensure new hires have appropriate access to tools, de-provision, and remove access for offboarding process
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in managing and implementing information technology systems, preferably in a Saas company
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks along with strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with network security, network maintenance, and operating systems
- Experience with our current technologies is preferred: Github, New Relic, Passpack, JIRA, Analytics, Interana, Datadog, Pagerduty, CircleCi, LaunchDarkly, Sendgrid, Appsee, AppCanary, FullStory, Salesforce, KISSFLOW, Browserstack, ABBYY, Code Climate, Slack, SumoLogic, Treehouse, and Litmus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.