Senior Technical Program Manager, Identity at Unity Technologies
The Games Digital mission is to build delightful journeys that help creators realize their aspirations. Our goal is to make creating in real time 3D vastly more accessible to more creators. In practice, this means our engineering teams do work from our Unity.com website to the Unity onboarding experience and templates, to e-commerce systems and backend platforms to brand-new products to help creators express themselves using real-time 3D. We will drive delivery of complex multi-workstream engineering initiatives, creating alignment between empowered teams across the organization and making sure we deliver phenomenal outcomes for the millions of users creating with Unity!
You will work as a peer with Product and Engineering leaders to deliver high quality and timely engineering work, focused on our backend solutions for identity and access management. You will also create and improve tools, systems and methods for strengthening the culture and delivery capability across the engineering team. Unity is a global company and you'll work with teams and partners across the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Work cross functionally to identify scope and timeline for impactful delivery achievements.
- Leading delivery for several crucial engineering projects in partnership with the engineering pods.
- Facilitating planning for multi-team projects, tracking dependencies and delivery across multiple work-streams for both short and longer term horizons.
- Tracking and surfacing delivery status and evolving plans, giving teams and partners meaningful visibility.
- Building relationships with key partnering teams at Unity to ensure smooth collaboration.
What we’re looking for
- Experience at a senior level with leading planning, tracking and delivery of engineering initiatives. For example as a Technical Program Manager, Technical Product Owner or Technical Producer.
- Technical knowledge about online services and platforms powering identity and access management needs.
- Experience working in complex engineering project environments, for example on a distributed team or in a multi-team or multi-stakeholder environment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.