Senior Technical Program Manager at Unity Technologies
Our Games Digital mission is to create delightful journeys that help creators realize their aspirations! Our goal is to make creating in real-time 3D vastly more accessible to more creators. In practice, this means our engineering teams do work from our Unity.com website to the Unity onboarding experience and templates, to e-commerce systems and brand-new products to help creators express themselves using real-time 3D. As a Technical Program Manager on the team, you will drive the delivery ofsophisticatedx multi-workstream engineering initiatives, creating alignment between empowered teams across the organization and making sure we deliver great outcomes for the millions of users creating with Unity.
You will be a part of the Technical Program Management team, and work with your colleagues to improve tools, systems, and methods for strengthening the culture and capability across the engineering team to deliver high quality and timely engineering work that helps all Unity users be more successful. Unity is a global company and you'll work with teams and stakeholders across the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with Product, Design, Engineering and other functions to identify scope and timeline for impactful delivery breakthroughs.
- Lead delivery for several crucial engineering projects in partnership with the engineering pods.
- Facilitate planning for multi-team projects, tracking dependencies and delivery across multiple work streams.
- Track and surface delivery status and evolving plans, giving teams and partners meaningful visibility.
- Co-develop and improve the tools and processes used in the Games Digital engineering organization to support alignment, coordination and delivery.
What we’re looking for
- Experience at a senior level with leading planning, tracking and delivery of engineering initiatives. For example as a Technical Program Manager, Technical Product Owner, or Technical Producer.
- Experience partnering with mature empowered teams to deliver outcomes for users.
- Experience working in complex engineering project environments, for example on a distributed team or in a multi-team or multi-stakeholder environment.
You might also have
- Experience in Professional software tooling and workflows
- Engineering experience with online services.
- Knowledge of the game development and real-time 3D space
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.