Senior Technical Program Manager at Unity
Unity’s Core Technology group is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to drive programs that smoothly onboard new and ongoing products to our export engineering strategy and enable cross company teams to integrate and deliver their projects in line with our business objectives. You will be partnering closely with senior leadership in making sure the technical strategy of the program is reflected in the outcomes and responsible for overall execution.What you'll be doing
- Drive and facilitate the development of a durable strategy for Product Export Engineering across the company
- Build and maintain strong alignment with all involved teams toward high level outcomes
- Establish OKR and metrics with our Product, Business and Technology partners
- Formulate and implement our export compliance strategy for cross company development teams in collaboration with Product, Engineering and Business partners
- Help and mentor teams to successfully plan, track and report against our business objectives with sophisticated and tightly handled information flows
- Build, visualize and maintain schedules, breakthroughs, requirements and all required project/program documentation and develop and implement a communication plan for our executive stakeholders and partners
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to switch fluently between wide audience and team level communication styles
- Extensive experience with Program management and software development, preferably in the enterprise compliance space for SOX, GDPR and data governance and controls
- Comfortable working with globally distributed and diverse teams with an eye for how to build asynchronous working habits
- Prior experience navigating often complex or conflicting product development practices with internal corporate needs
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.