We build complex websites based on Enterprise CMS systems such as Optimizely (Previously Episerver) and Sitecore..
Call us idealists, but we don’t think it’s too much to ask...we’re looking for:
- We're looking for a hardworking Senior Web Development Project Manager with a curious mind and a servant’s heart.
- We're looking for someone technical - someone who not only has experience in managing technical, website projects but has a deep understanding of web technologies.
- We're looking for someone dynamic - someone that can lead a conversation centered around solutions for business and technical problems.
- Managing the delivery of large, complex websites based on Enterprise CMS software.
- Transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans.
- Develop and track project plans and provide regular status reporting– with regards to time, scope, resources, budget, and issue management.
- Lead day-to-day development, quality assurance, and documentation tasks.
- Help manage client relationships and serve as a dedicated contact
- Manage client expectations and scope.
- Support preparation and facilitation of client meetings.
- Oversee Continuous Quality Control of web development projects to ensure that throughout the technical architecture, development and QA process, quality is always kept at optimal levels.
- Ensure that projects delivered align with the business and technical requirements set forth at the onset of the project.
- Ability to follow our standards and processes while understanding when and how to adapt and grow these process to uniquely fit a client's project or to improve our processes as an organization
- Strong familiarity with the project lifecycle and technologies specific to website development.
- Project management experience leading complex technical projects at an agency, web development, or digital marketing company.
- Experience with a content management system.
- Proven ability to understand highly technical applications and concepts.
- Proven leadership abilities and experience leading development and QA teams of 5+ people
- Deep experience in a client-facing role
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent technical presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and GSuite tools
- Proficient in Project Management and Bug Tracking Tools such as JIRA.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- PMP Certification Strongly Preferred
We’re dedicated to your personal and professional growth
Engagency is much more than a place to work, it’s a place to learn, to lead, and to grow. We’ve created a place where you’re encouraged to explore and develop your skills and interests, both personally and professionally. While we do a lot to nurture and nourish our team, the greatest benefit of joining our team is the balance of autonomy and support that each individual receives. You’ll work independently with the support of a highly collaborative team on projects with high visibility for brands with a global reach.
You’ll specialize in leading web development projects on the Sitecore Experience Platform and Episerver/Optimizely, two of the world's top .NET-based Web CMS solutions
Good Character = Good Culture
At Engagency, good culture is the natural result of attracting good people. We believe that creating a good company culture is more about what you give, than what you get. We’ve created a culture that is friendly, collaborative, and down to earth. We’ve created an environment where intrinsic motivation, good work ethic, and going the extra mile is the norm – but we also know better than to take ourselves too seriously. We’ve created a culture that is dedicated to caring for each other, and always doing what’s right for our customers and putting their needs first.
We love to work hard, and we also really like to take a break and have interesting conversations over online happy hours together. A few times a year we celebrate all of our hard work and success with some unforgettable team activities. We really have a good time together.
We’ve created a place that we all look forward to coming to in the morning. That’s hard to find.
If you agree, come join us.
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP
We are unable to visa sponsorship at this time.
Recruiters, we ask that you respect our "we don't hire people that are referred to us by a recruiter" policy, by not contacting us. Thanks : )
When you apply, please include your resume.