Services Partner Program Manager
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
We are currently seeking a US-based Services Partner Program Manager for the Forcepoint Technical Learning Services team. The Services Partner Program Manager will serve as the primary manager of the Forcepoint Accredited Services Partner program and the Learning Program Manager for partners in the program. The Accredited Services Partner Program was established in 2017 to drive the creation of an ecosystem of high-performing Forcepoint Services Partners around the globe to scale our ability to deliver professional services for Forcepoint Products and solutions.
In this role, you will build and manage a proactive and collaborative relationship with leadership and key stakeholders in the Forcepoint Partner and Professional Services teams as well as with services leadership in Forcepoint partner organizations to understand, assess and identify the technical development needs of our partners. You will then design, develop and implement next generation learning strategies and initiatives to enable the continual growth and development of our current or potential accredited services partners and implement those strategies in partnership with the Forcepoint Technical Learning Team, Professional Services, and Product Management teams.
Key Performance Areas:
- Align the Forcepoint Human Point strategy with Accredited Services Partner Program to ensure the solutions and experiences our partners deliver to our customers are aligned with Forcepoint go-to-market messaging, initiatives and approaches.
- Build and manage a strong relationship with the Channel Marketing and Operations teams to ensure the continual integration of the Accredited Services partner program into the overall Forcepoint Channel program
- Build and manage a strong relationship with the Professional Services team to ensure services support, engagement shadowing execution, and the sharing of knowledge and services best-practices to partners.
- Build and manage relationships and conduct regular meetings and annual strategic planning sessions with Forcepoint Accredited Services Partners to review their current portfolio of work, discuss services pipeline opportunities, and gather feedback to drive continual improvement of the program.
- Work with the Forcepoint Partner sales teams to manage all aspects of the accreditation process for partners including: qualification, certification, services shadowing, quality of service and continuing education.
- Leverage the resources, content and delivery mechanisms of Forcepoint Learning, and collaborate with business stakeholders and SMEs to drive the creation, delivery and effectiveness all services partner technical learning programs and projects including: new partner onboarding; role-based product-specialized learning paths; and best-in-class services competency development approaches in support of a dynamic cybersecurity product environment.
- Ensure current partner certifications meet the needs of our partners and drive the creation of new certification and training programs to allow partners to differentiate their capabilities and services
- Assure certificate assessments are structurally sound and aligned with learning objectives and materials, incorporating current features and functions of the product/systems.
- Ensure the resolution of services support requests from partners in the Forcepoint Services Support Community
- Ensure high quality deliverables are produced with the time and cost constraints set for each learning project in alignment with the organizational learning plans
- Maintain current knowledge of learning and talent development best practices and the needs of the modern adult learner, and strategically consult with stakeholders to optimize content and delivery for all learning programs.
- Identify learning program risks and issues, devise contingency plans to mitigate risks, inform management of accomplishments, plans and outcomes.
- Works closely with the LMS Administrator to assure learning and certification materials are accessible via the LMS or other learning technologies as appropriate.
- Manage communications with stakeholder group, from Forcepoint Channel teams to partner teams to the individual learner
- Provide continual assessment of learning program effectiveness and learning activities quality through the development of program goals and measurement strategies
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelors Degree from an Accredited University or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in the corporate training space
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a services organization for a channel partner or vendor professional services OR channel sales/services or channel enablement experience (ideally in the cyber security industry)
- Demonstrated understanding of the unique competencies required to be effective in the delivery of cyber security services.
- Experience using a variety of training delivery methods and platforms including instructor led, virtual, web based and blended learning solutions
- Experience designing course content for different learning modalities, including eLearning, microlearning, instructor-led training, etc.
- Proven track record of effective Learning Program management
- Experience designing and delivering course content for different global cultures.
- Demonstrated experience assessing and measuring the success of learning programs and using data to improve and enhance future learning programs
- Proven ability to create certification structures and programs for role-based technical competency assessments
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Outstanding professional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding professional verbal and written communication skills
- Multiple examples of successful execution of continuous improvement activities
- A Collaborative and flexible work style
- An organized approach to work activities with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A proven track record of effective Learning Program management
- Some travel (25%) is expected in this role