Site Coordinator: Part- Time
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Building Site Coordinator role requires significant customer service skills, along with the willingness to assist whenever needed. As the Site Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the Opcity employment and guest experience. You will be responsible for the day to day operations at our South Austin HQ in support of creating an awesome place to work for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Culture and People Operations to ensure the daily facility operations are functioning at an optimum level
- Coordinate cleanliness and aesthetics of all HQ areas including common and administrative areas.
- Place orders for office and engineering lounge supplies Coordinate maintenance by working with vendors as required to address center maintenance and janitorial needs
- Partner with People Operations to update and maintain office / building policies as necessary
- Overall maintain a clean, safe and enjoyable work environment for Opcity employees and guests
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment, storage and routine maintenance
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires related to building and security related issues
- Attend any relative meetings pertaining to your position or location
- Triage site equipment for malfunctions, damage or property concerns
- Work with vendors to ensure any facilities issues are resolved promptly and under budget
- Assist People Operations in administrative tasks as needed related to communication, internal moves, office set-up or breakdowns, team configurations changes or other building functioning issues Maintain supplies in HQ cafes, restrooms and supply area Help facilitate in daytime operations of the office such as catering, events, mail, key fobs, etc
- Vendor management, and relations for building related areas
- Assist with set-up, breakdown and coordination of company events
- Perform general clean up of all areas of the building as directed
- Provide and track building related invoices
What We Like To See/ Measures of Success:
- 3+ years experience as building coordinator, event coordinator, hotel facilities specialist, or another related field
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Solutions focused
- Ability to stay organized while multi-tasking and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 30 pounds as necessary
- Knowledge of GSuite is a plus
Working Conditions: The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Part- Time Schedule: Saturdays & Sundays: 8:00 am- Noon
Fridays, Mondays, & Tuesdays 3:00 pm- 7:00 pm
Wednesdays & Thursdays: OFF
Read Full Job Description