Site Merchandising Specialist
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
We have an exciting opportunity to support the rapid growth of our Home Office in Austin, TX! Reporting to our Email Marketing and Site Merchandising Manager, our Site Merchandising Specialist will positively represent the brand while supporting the Ecommerce team and their ongoing goal of site optimization. This role will combine the need for streamlined product creation and promotion set up and enhanced cross functional collaboration required to achieve continued Ecommerce success.
New Product Set-up
* Ensure and execute the timely and accurate launch of new products on the Kendra Scott website in alignment with product launch calendar.
* Partner closely with Product and Technical Development and Merchandising teams to ensure most relevant and accurate data is uploaded to new product pages and that products are categorized and attributed appropriately.
* Partner closely with Copy and Photography teams to ensure that products are named appropriately and that all images are assigned to relevant products.
* Create new color, class and subclass codes when necessary and ensure optimized filtering experience.
* Regularly test the website for opportunities for improvement including search results, filtering and merchandising.
* Identify opportunities for product creation process to be simplified and automated.
* Support Web Merchandising team in set up and testing of all promotions.
* Work closely with Merchandising, Planning and Allocation teams to ensure proper inclusions/exclusions of each promotion.
* Work closely with Web Development team when necessary for additional testing resources.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
* BA with strong academic record
* 2-3 years of e-commerce experience
* Passion for understanding customer behavior and building/executing strategies based on that understanding
* Comfortable switching between analytical and executional projects
* Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize based on deadline