Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
The Professional Services group within the Customer Experience division of Workfront is responsible for providing superior implementation and integration services to ensure adaptability of the platform and customer success. The Systems Integration Consultant is a critical player in the customer journey as the Integration Consultant (IC) will act as the customer-facing, technical subject matter expert regarding 3rd party software integrations with Workfront. The IC's primary objective is to increase the value of Workfront to our customers through the integration of enterprise technologies and automation of Workfront processes.
The IC will be called upon to assess integration needs/requirements, identify solutions, describe the integration process and capabilities, both during pre-sales and post-sales stages of the customer journey. The IC is also responsible for developing the integration solution (program coding, IPaaS orchestration, ETL configuration, etc.) and identifying necessary Workfront configuration to support the integration approach.
What You Will Do
- Deliver reliable, enterprise-grade integrations and facilitate other technical interactions during the customer journey
- Lead technical discussions with customers throughout project delivery
- Partner with Pre-Sales Architects, Consulting Delivery Managers, Implementation Consultants and Project Managers to design and implement integrated solutions for the customer
- Oversee technical development and follow standard operating procedure documentation to support technical delivery and integrations with 3rd party software
- Troubleshoot technical issues by confirming the validity of the problem and providing proven solutions
- Provide post-deployment technical support for issues related to customer integrations
- Data migration from previous client tools & systems
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Software Development, Information Systems, or Business Technology Management
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing integration and/or implementation work (integration, software development, networking, operations, etc.)
- Proficient with DellBoomi or equivalent Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS) provider is desired
- Familiarity with relational databases / SQL
- Strong technical, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience in problem analysis and resolution of complex software problems
- Basic networking, network security, and communications knowledge
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience managing technical projects in a customer-facing position
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex or highly technical issues concisely and effectively
- Ability to understand and communicate the customer's business objectives to internal team members
- Customer-focused with demonstrated ability to exceed customer expectations regarding service levels
- Ability to travel to customer sites to complete necessary implementation and integration work
- Proactive self-starter requiring little supervision
- Experience implementing solutions in a SaaS-based environment
- Experience implementing solutions for enterprise systems of record (e.g., ERP, HCM/HRIS, SFA/CRM, etc.)
- Experience working with 3rd party software integrations
To us, company values are more than just words on a wall; they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
- Genuine: We are sincere, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Exceptional: We're committed to creating exceptional experiences that delight our employees and customers.
- Innovative: We're highly creative and always striving to connect new ideas with business realities.
- Involved: We're inclusive, open, and actively engaged with our customers, partners, employees, and the communities we serve.
At Workfront, an Adobe company, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, we're the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.