Sr. Compensation Analyst at WP Engine
Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world's leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We're proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you're made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.What's cool about this job.
WP Engine is seeking a Total Rewards Program Manager to lead the design, development, and implementation of global compensation programs and initiatives. You will help us scale, drive business results and continuously improve our compensation programs to attract, motivate and retain a diverse workforce. You have a passion for understanding global market trends and balancing them with financial business objectives to be a workplace of choice for our employees.The day to day.
- Analyze compensation programs and trends to drive innovative solutions that align with our global business strategy.
- Own and lead the maintenance of our global job architecture, market pricing reviews and annual salary structure design.
- Lead salary planning process including program management, manager training, budgeting, pay reviews, through payroll implementation.
- Co-lead with People Operations a new salary planning system to streamline pay planning for managers.
- Participate in global compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information.
- Assist in the design and administration of variable pay and equity programs.
- Partner with the EEBPs and Talent Acquisition team on internal client pay analysis, new roles, offer analysis, etc.
- Ensure compensation programs are in compliance with internal guidelines, local and country regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or a related field.
- 5 years of Compensation or related business experience.
- Strong compensation analytics & modeling experience is required
- Effective time and project management skills.
- Excellent social and communication skills to interact optimally with senior leadership.
- Excellent aptitude in Google Sheets and/or Excel, and HRIS systems required.
- Ultipro and Cognos BI experience
- Sales compensation design
- M&A integration experience in job alignment, compensation integration
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.