Sr. Integrations Analyst
- Develop strong working relationships with Business Partners (both internal and external).
- Gain a thorough understanding of how a Business Partner’s system will work with and utilize Bright data. This includes data intent, processing rules, understanding of system similarities and differences, and other factors that need to be accounted for when integrating the systems.
- Collect and document all information relevant to an integration between Bright and a Business Partner. This could include connectivity, naming conventions, directory structure, timing, file layout and mapping, testing requirements, and technical contact information.
- Develop and hand-off documentation to engineers for implementation.
- Testing integration development. This includes development of test plans, test data, test cases, and working with Business Partners to coordinate and facilitate testing with their systems.
- Manage multiple integration projects simultaneously.
- Troubleshoot and document issues between Bright and Business Partners.
- Work closely with Bright Business teams to identify and scope out new project requests.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - REQUIRED
- 4+ yrs. exp. in Healthcare with knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Member, Enrollment/Eligibility, Claims, Provider
- 4+ yrs. exp. in a role requiring strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- 4+ yrs. exp. with data analysis.
- 4+ yrs. exp. working with data through tools such as Excel, SQL, etc.
- 2+ yrs. exp. as a Business Analyst or other role responsible for collecting information, writing business requirements and/or documenting processes.
- 2+ yrs. exp in a role responsible for presenting business/technical information to a variety of levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both individually and well with a team.
- Very strong Excel skills.
- MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT VISA SPONSORSHIP
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - PREFERRED
- Experience working with a Health Exchange and/or Medicare Advantage.
- Experience with Vendor Relationship Management.
- Experience working with diagramming tools such as Visio, LucidChart, etc.
- Experience working with file creation, manipulation, and transfers. Comfortable with concepts such as delimiters, fixed width, FTP, headers.
- Experience querying data with SQL.
- Familiarity with scripting or development tools (PowerShell, C#, Java, etc.).
- Familiarity with testing processes (test plans, test data, end-to-end, etc.).