Sr. Meta Partner Manager
HomeAway is looking for a forward-thinking, driven, and experienced Sr. Meta Partner Manager to Manage & optimize its Metasearch partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude seeking a role balancing partner/account Management with a technical and analytical mindset.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have an In-depth understanding of the Global Meta industry and relevant experience in pay per click campaign management (Metasearch, SEM). The role will be based in Austin, and will report directly to the Head of Global Meta.
What you’ll do:
- Management and optimization of HomeAway's major Metasearch partnerships
- Work alongside your manager to define overall objectives for channel and roadmap
- Lead partner technical implementation (APIs, Tracking etc.)
- Lead partner growth strategy and oversee day to day optimization to ensure maximum growth while meeting profitability targets in close collaboration with the bidding and operations team
- Track detailed performance/KPIs and deliver regular data informed actionable insights to improve results
- Build & develop tight-knit collaborations with external partners (meta, third party etc.)
- Own budget & contribute to forecast for selected partners
- Ensure alignment with HomeAway’s company objectives and strategic pillars
- Collaborate and grow internal network across various internal teams to further enable channel growth (landing page team, Mobile, Brand, Analytics, Finance, API, Product, Expedia group brands etc.)
Who you are:
- Min 5 years of CPC campaign management, preferably in travel Metasearch
- Analytical with strong ability to think logically and excellent problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of the Meta industry
- Technical aptitude: understanding of API integrations, data feeds, tagging and tracking
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive with demonstrated agility and versatility in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Roll up your sleeves mentality: a bias toward action, positive attitude and self-motivated with ability to work autonomously
- BA/BS or higher preferably in Commerce, Economics, Business or related field
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.