Sr. Mgr, Business Value Services at SailPoint
SailPoint is seeking an experienced Value Advisory / Value Engineering professional to build and lead our Value Advisory Services practice. Our Value Advisors are responsible for helping our customers transform their organizations by jointly developing justifications for technology investment decisions. This includes aligning solutions and business outcomes to strategic imperatives, building business cases, developing value roadmaps, identification of value possibilities, shaping the opportunity value and identifying the compelling drivers for a business transformation.
Successful Value Advisors provide industry thought leadership, strategic solution advice, enterprise sales insight, expert consultation to support customer co-innovation, and business process performance improvement programs. You will work closely with our sales team to ensure that the Value Advisory team enables the achievement of strategic sales goals and objectives. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of, and influential with diverse audiences. You will be expected expertly communicate and sell from Line of Business teams up to the CxO level.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining and directing the creation of best practice Value Advisory tools, processes and sales strategies
- Recruiting, building and leading a team of Value Advisory professionals, spanning the range from early-career team members to experienced senior practitioners
- Partnering with field sales teams to identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, and execute sales plays
- Leading customer engagements to assess strategic objectives, map out innovation scenarios, identify key improvement opportunities and other sources of economic value, and present board-level justification for change, including business cases.
- Collaborating with customers to establish value management practices which includes regularly benchmarking for best practices and measuring realized value.
- Pro-actively drive collaboration across the organization with sales, pre-sales, solution management, and other stakeholdersG
- Global travel to customer engagements approximately 20% of your time
- Minimum 10+ years of professional experience in LOB management, operations, or management consulting
- Experience with Value Advisory / Value Engineering practices in support of enterprise sales organizations
- Exemplary corporate strategy and financial analysis research and authoring skills with a strong emphasis on synthesis and simply representing complex scenarios
- Group management and facilitation skills
- Fluency in any foreign language an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity and fluency with a broad range of security and business applications
- Austin, TX is the preferred location. However, the position will be a resource available to the worldwide sales team and will have the opportunity to be location independent
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or equivalent degree required from an accredited university preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.