Sr. Program Manager - IPM
The Senior Program Manager, IPM is part of the Integrated Property Manager (IPM) Business Organization. Program Managers are responsible for developing and coordinating the execution of large-scale, inter-departmental programs to meet our strategic initiatives.
As a Sr. Program Manager you will Lead your respective programs at a high level. Do you have a strategic mindset with a strong organizational and program management background within tech industry? Are you adaptable and comfortable working in an environment where change is common? Do you take pride in your project management and organizational prowess? This role may be right up your alley, check it out!
What you’ll do:
- Advise, develop, and execute on programs aligning with the organization’s vision and guiding principles around empowering IPMs to improve their success
- Formulate comprehensive program plans, utilizing analytics and research, for large-scale, multi-faceted programs
- Advise on methods and techniques to establish successful evaluation criteria
- Coordinate and monitor program team and their related activities, recommending strategies for completing project work, to ensure benchmarks are met
- Regularly assess program team weaknesses and project risks, then implement and effectively address necessary changes
- Build compelling business cases driven by data, for prioritization of program needs to set up organization for success
- Contribute to defining and successfully meeting program team’s short- and long-range goals
- Communicate regularly and openly with vested team members throughout program lifecycle and engage them as needed in the teams decision-making cycle
Who you are:
- 5+ years of project or program management, or related, experience required; team management experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of program/project management methods
- Experience leading projects with teams in various locations
- Strong communication skills and customer-centric mindset; client-facing experience a bonus
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or masters degree a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
(ADDED ON IN WORKDAY?)Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.