Sr. Program Manager
Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
Kazoo is looking for an experienced senior program manager to lead, drive, and own the success of multiple product launches end-to-end. We are looking for someone with knowledge of the software development lifecycle and has experience leading successful product launches and delivering on business goals. You will be working with all key functions in the organization including Product, Technology, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Training. This is a highly visible role and you will be the key owner of driving and managing all deliverables leading to a successful launch of all roadmap projects.
What awesome stuff you'll do:
- Create and execute on detailed cross-functional readiness plans for driving multiple product launch initiatives
- Manage product roadmap , delivery milestones, dependencies, risks and action items for all roadmap initiatives
- Drive project commitments, define clear ownership of deliverables and facilitate strong collaboration and communication between teams
- Gain alignment from executive team and other key stakeholders on launch strategy and bundling product launches to maximize adoption with existing customers and promoting new sales
- Build a recurring communication cadence to keep all stakeholders informed on progress and status
- Establish and track milestones, risks, dependencies, action items and decisions for all cross-functional teams
- Own the problems and engage the right stakeholders to resolve conflicts, issues and build mitigation plans for all risks
- Create cross-functional launch process playbook and launch checklists for tracking all key deliverables from product readiness to launch
- Communicate progress, risks and delays to all key stakeholders and assist in resolving blockers and improving execution processes
- Help teams meet their deliverable commitments by driving efficiencies and smart trade-off decisions for best launch outcomes
- Facilitate roadmap meetings and create project plans to keep teams on track and well informed on launch timelines and expectations
- Create and manage product ops dashboard to define and track launch success and feature adoption metrics
What you'll need to be successful:
- 7+ years experience in strategic program management in a software or related industry, management consulting experience a plus
- Proficiency in project management tools such as smartsheet or MS Project, project management certification is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and good verbal and writing skills
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Ability to gain cross functional buy in
- Skill and will to learn product functioning and nuances
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence desired
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA or consulting experience highly desired.
- SaaS experience preferred
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 11 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.