As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Project Coordinator (Low Voltage) that will be responsible for overseeing all recruitment, employee management and operational efforts nationally. Our ideal candidate will be success-driven and experienced in recruiting and retaining quality employees.
This full-cycle recruiting position is a great career opportunity to join an established and fast-growing company. The principal responsibilities are meeting and exceeding recruiting and retention goals by expanding our employee base through hiring as well as nurturing our existing employee relationships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing a nationwide recruiting strategy to uncover the most-qualified candidates
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Aggressive new employee recruitment, utilizing existing database, cold calling, job boards, referrals, networking, etc.
- Coordinating with Branch and Corporate level staff to ensure that all positions are fulfilled and employees are managed effectively
- Managing a database of current and past employees and candidates; scheduling interviews and assigning field employees in the most time-efficient manner
- Applying policies and procedures to each employee professionally and proficiently
Verticals that we are staffing for:
- Voice/Data Technicians (structured cabling technicians)
- Fiber Splicers
- Security Technicians
- Fire Alarm Technicians
- Audio/Visual Technicians
- HVAC Mechanics and Installers
What you should have:
- Previous high volume, full cycle recruiting experience
- Recruitment experience within the low voltage industry or similar
- Familiarity with recruiting using social media and other online platforms
- First-rate interpersonal skills, to communicate effectively with candidates/employees
- Supportive team member who can also work independently
- Ability to develop and maintain positive employee relationships
- Exceptional organization with strong ability to prioritize competing interests
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Labor Law and General HR practices
- Bilingual: English and Spanish is preferred, but not required
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.