Sr. Project Manager, Localization at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Senior Localization Project Manager, EMEA to join our Enterprise Localization Team. As a member of our greater Product & Technology organization, your primary mission will involve working across several departments and engaging multiple stakeholders in the EMEA region to develop, plan and drive strategic localization initiatives, end to end. This is a high-impact opportunity and will be critical in helping to ensure our future success in Europe.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the Sr. Program Manager, Enterprise Localization and will be based remotely in the Paris area. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Fully oversee and drive all localization projects to support Procore’s EMEA region, including collaborating closely with a broad spectrum of internal stakeholders, specifically engineering, product, sales & marketing, revenue, legal, HR and customer success teams, not to mention external suppliers located globally
- Work directly in our cloud-based translation management system, mapping out project plans & workflows, while managing time, resources and quality control
- Ensure timelines and linguistic quality expectations are met, including vendor responsiveness and professionalism
- Analyze & Identify project risks, issues or disagreements and take corrective/preventative action as necessary
- When required, lead inter-departmental stakeholder meetings and conference calls, including project kick-offs, ad-hoc stand-ups, and post-mortems
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree (in localization, business, linguistics, or a humanities-based related subject), Master’s degree preferred
- Solid in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization concepts
- Minimum of seven years of localization project management experience
- Bilingual English and French (with native fluency in French)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate the localization lifecycle to stakeholders
- An organized, detail-oriented self-starter with proven abilities in project planning along with resource and risk management
- A team player who thrives in a multilingual/multicultural environment
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided translation (CAT) tools as well as Translation Management Systems, such as Memsource, SDL WorldServer or Smartling
- A desire and curiosity to continually expand one’s knowledge through education in localization trends and news and active participation in training opportunities
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
We will provide further details during the interview process on the proposed contractual arrangement and relationship you will have with Procore if you are successful in applying for this role.