Sr. Project Manager - Scrum Master
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
As a Project Manager and Scrum Master in our Research, Delivery & Operations Project Management Office, you’ll work with a passionate team responsible for leading cross-team programs and projects, strengthening our project management discipline, and striving towards operational excellence through effective process management.
The Job: You will leverage your project management and Scrum experience and savvy to tackle and conquer challenges. We are looking for a Project Manager with a proven track record of successfully leading projects using lean and agile processes. You will use your excellent communication and collaboration skills to lead software application development engineering teams to create and deliver new capabilities that truly delight our clients. Whatever the challenge, you’ll always be looking for ways we can do things better.
- Manage and lead projects from planning to closeout, honoring project commitments for timeliness, quality, budget and business success.
- Fill the Scrum Master role on one or more Scrum teams
- When needed, manage and lead strategic or complex projects across multiple project teams and/or departments.
- Drive collaboration and communication necessary to ensure project success, including successful integration of projects and dependencies.
- Act as the point of escalation for risks, issues and obstacles raised by project teams, ensuring action items are clearly defined, assigned to owners and driven to resolution in a timely manner.
- Partner with leadership to develop, deploy and govern project management standards, best practices and project success measures.
- Actively contribute in advancing our processes to drive efficiency and improve effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- A minimum of 2 years program/project management experience, and experience as a Scrum Master, required
- Practical experience with lean and agile methodologies is preferred
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.