Sr. Project Manager at HotSchedules, Now Powered by Fourth
An energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm. You have exceptional communication, organizational, project management and time management skills. Obsessive about detail, yes! You are the person we’re looking for!
Responsibility as a Project Manager:
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Project Manager will serve as an integral part of the Business Applications team, responsible for driving processes-related initiatives across the HotSchedules enterprise. While this role will align to the Sales and Marketing organizations, you will partner across a wide variety of functions at HotSchedules to drive change across the Company. This role requires an ability to think critically, iterate quickly, and provide exceptional thought leadership.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Drives teams to lead cross-functional initiatives and manage projects to meet objectives, timelines, and priorities set by the business.
- Seek opportunities for innovation and collaboration with other teams to improve existing processes or establish new ones.
- Detail oriented, but able to identify and communicate the biggest issues.
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel and thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Decisive, action-oriented attitude; able and willing to own issues and drive resolution.
- Identify, resolve or escalate issues before they become blockers.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Improve visibility into organizational objectives and priorities through information sharing, communication, and collaborative working relationships.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration
- Proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize accordingly and escalate appropriately
- Only Austin, TX based candidates will be considered.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or 5+ years relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a project or program management role
- PMP Certification
- Significant Experience with Salesforce.com as an end user
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing organizations and their processes
- Experience with opportunity lifecycle management
- Experience with Steelbrick / Salesforce CPQ is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Advanced experience in MS Office or Google Applications, especially Excel/Sheets
- Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate evolving business needs
- Experience creating content for and communicating with senior executives