Sr. Project Manager at Q2
Q2 is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join a high performance Engineering Development team that is pushing the boundaries of technology to deliver, implement, and support custom code for clients. This role involves problem solving and the ability to effectively communicate with clients, developers, and management. If you love problem solving and going above and beyond to satisfy clients and their ever-changing needs, this position is for you.
- Managing custom development projects delivered by the Engineering organization at Q2
- Provide oversight and direction of the Engineering support queue and escalated case queue
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Coordinating both internally with other departments and externally with Q2 clients and 3rd party vendors on project schedule, status and delivery
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience with technology and/or development background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prioritization of development projects for the Engineering team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated by providing excellent Customer Service
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- Extensive direct client management experience as the primary point of contact.
- Experience working within a client onboarding pipeline onto a SaaS platform.
- Ability to effectively manage client expectations at multiple levels throughout the onboarding experience.
- Able to know when to escalate exactly on time, not too early, not too late.
- Guiding customer requirements and project workflows
- Knowledge of Banking practices
- Familiarity with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Informal or academic experience with any of the following technologies including, but not limited to: Python, Agile Programming Methodology, HTML/ Java Script/ CSS, SQL RDBMS Management tools, Integrated Development Environments (IDE)