Sr. Training & Enablement Program Manager, Revenue Operations at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Revenue Operations team is where the company’s highest value problems get solved. As a Sr. Training & Enablement Program Manager you will be responsible for Training and Enablement of the Enterprise Sales teams. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has extensive knowledge of sales training and enablement technologies, processes, and best practices, has experience working in a start-up environment, and has a proven track record of designing and building a high performing training and enablement team.
This role requires a combination of sales training expertise, sales enablement expertise, with extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, and sales process. This role must also be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams. In this role you will be working to define and solidify cross-functional processes to drive efficient and scalable revenue growth.What you’ll do:
- Maintains an overall view of the team’s strategic roadmap to ensure planning and execution of training & enablement initiatives are aligned against the organization’s vision and priorities
- Develop, implement, and conduct learning and development initiatives for technical/functional teams within the Sales organization to deliver best-in-class technical and soft skills training enablement and onboarding, processes and policies
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales teams
- Work with sales and sourcing leaders to develop targeted training and sales collateral
- Assist in training facilitation when needed
- Use metrics and observation to improve sales process efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage various sales enablement projects from concept to completion and coordinate sales enablement activities
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of courseware and sales enablement content usage
- Support the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss
- 5+ years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Minor or advanced degree in business preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills, high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exemplary project management skills, an organized nature
- Strategic, data-driven thought process
- Demonstrated proficiency in sales operation processes and tools
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations
- Familiarity with adult learning theory, training content design and B2B selling
- Experience in the energy sector preferred
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.