Sr. Training & Enablement Program Manager - Sales Coach, Revenue Operations at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Revenue Operations team at Workrise is hiring a Sr. Training & Enablement Program Manager - Sales Coach that will be responsible for Training and Enablement of the Enterprise Sales teams. The Revenue Operations team is where the company’s highest value problems get solved. You’ll work with star sales team members, SME, and senior leaders across the company in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly focused and believe we can innovate our way out of any box.
This role requires a combination of sales training expertise, sales enablement expertise, and extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales coaching, and sales process. This role must also be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams to standardize processes, and messaging with SMEs.
Our ideal candidate has experience working in a start-up environment, and has a proven track record of standing up and designing high performing training and enablement programs.What you’ll be doing:
- Design, develop, and implement, training and enablement initiatives for the Sales organization
- Collaborate and partner with subject-matter experts and business leaders to create content to achieve desired learning objectives and outcomes
- Support in the standardization and improvement of a sales methodology, messaging, processes, best practices, and adoption of tools & systems for the sales teams
- Design blended mediums based on learning objectives; VILT, ILT, E-learnings, etc.
- Deliver VILT or ILT sessions, if and when needed
- Serve as a Sales Coach for the reps, based on the designed sales methodology
- Facilitate 1x1 coaching sessions for sales reps and sales managers
- Integrate with the Sales Teams to stay up to speed with training needs
- Identify gaps in skills, knowledge, process within the sales team to bring back to the team and create solutions
- Preferred 3+ years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Minor or advanced degree in business preferred
- Experience in a sales environment
- Experience coaching sales team members
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills, high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical, data-driven thought process
- Result oriented
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations
- Creative, and open mind, flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledgeable with adult learning theories, sales training content design, instructional design and graphic design
- Experience in the energy sector preferred
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.