RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Client Operations team at RigUp leads the charge by building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and internal stakeholders to create a better Client experience.
The Client Operations team is currently seeking an experienced Strategic Client Operations Program Manager. This role leads and manages strategic initiatives at the company and organization levels with a focus on new projects and process optimizations of RigUp’s Core Operations. Working cross-functionally with high-level stakeholders, you will be directly responsible for the development and success of our world-class customer experience. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is oddly well-rounded: analytical yet creative, holistically-minded yet gets into the weeds, with a killer attention to detail while still able to create the big picture.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain and represent a holistic understanding of business processes, needs, and goals with the capability to represent multiple perspectives simultaneously. You’re a jack of all trades.
- Anticipate opportunities for automation and system improvements, both individually and cross-functionally, at the company and department levels.
- Simultaneously develop and manage detailed roadmaps for multiple projects while leading key initiatives needed for milestone deliverables.
- Working with employees at all levels of the organization with the ability to influence key decision makers in leadership (C-Suite down) and delegate tasks across impacted departments.
- Partner with Strategic Account Executives to be the Client Ops stakeholder when needed for Enterprise Clients. Ability to communicate operations-related information to clients from C-Suite level down. *must be able to travel
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 4+ years project management experience consisting of operations, integration, analytics, and/or product.
- Active collaborator and team player who is low ego and thrives when the team and the company succeed.
- Experience cultivating and maintaining positive working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, both internally and externally, within a hyper growth environment.
- Knowledge and ability to fluidly communicate across multiple work languages. Example, you speak “sales” and “operations”. You are the Operations Google Translator.
- Ability to utilize quantitative and qualitative analysis and creative problem-solving skills to make strategic recommendations and implement streamlining and process improvements.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description