Strategic Product Consultant, Construction Financials
We’re expanding our Customer Success team! As a Strategic Product Consultant, you will leverage your knowledge of the construction industry and Procore to provide customers with best practices on utilizing the system. You’ll partner with Implementation Managers and Customer Success Managers at Procore to supplement customer training with technical knowledge of cloud-based software and Procore platform expertise. We’re looking for candidates to join our team immediately.
To best connect with our teams and customers, you’ll have to visit them! This position requires up to 50% travel to customer sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices.
This position is based in Carpinteria, CA, Austin TX or New York, NY.
While you will work in a “consultant” relationship with Procore customers, you will be a regular full-time employee of Procore. This is not an independent contractor position. You will work with the Strategic Product Consultant team as a financial expert, and work on projects specific to the Construction Financials product line. This includes leading customer trainings, internal team trainings, creating and updating support documentation, and much more.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Implementation Managers to develop customers into Procore experts and evangelists through training and consultation.
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate customers on Procore tools.
- Leverage knowledge of the construction industry to improve customer business processes not only in Procore, but across the customer’s entire organization.
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore’s customers through clear and effective communication.
- Interact with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via Slack, email, phone, and face to face meetings.
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader.
- Develop a mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices.
What we’re looking for:
- Procore and/or Construction professionals looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry is required
- Experience with Procore platform is preferred
- Technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernizing the construction industry
Your education and experience:
- Construction industry experience:
- 5 years preferred
- Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager for a Subcontractor that self-performs labor
- Managing a project’s overall financials and budget, including profit projections
- Managing a project’s productivity tracking and cost management, including forecasting
- Managing a project’s Client contract, Subcontracts and Vendor Purchase Orders
- Managing a project’s change order process for lump sum and T&M work
- Managing a project’s invoicing process for Clients and Subcontractors/Vendors
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Conducting presentations preferred
- Establishing SOPs (standard operating procedures) preferred
- Training and/or software support preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events