ESO is seeking a Strategic Programs Manager for our Corporate Team to drive strategic projects and transformation efforts across the organization. This high-visibility role will be responsible for full project lifecycles: working with stakeholders to structure & organize the work, and aligning & leading the teams to completion. Balancing best practices in project management with relationship building and stakeholder management are critical for this role.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Programs, you will be part of our Corporate Team based in our Austin, Texas office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Building and executing project plans designed to transform the business
· Driving execution by leading—as a first among equals—high-impact, cross-functional teams
· Problem solving with the team to keep things moving forward
· Synthesizing and reporting progress to management
Who You Are - the essentials
· 3 years of cross-functional project management experience
· Experience exercising influence without authority in a complex organization
· Strong Excel and PowerPoint user
· More than organized, you are structured—you enjoy creating mechanisms to help entire teams get organized
· You are proactive—you anticipate issues, chase open items to ground, and “own” your projects
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Formal consulting experience
· PMP certification
· Experience with process mapping technologies, e.g. Visio
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description