At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Khoros is looking for an experienced tech stack administrator to help configure our digital products, to ensure that they enable our desired support, customer engagement and marketing processes.
Initially specializing in administering the Khoros Care solution, the tech stack admin will take on an important role in helping to prioritize and deliver key roadmap items, designed to help us execute, manage, analyze and iterate on the service we provide to our customers and prospects.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Partner directly with internal teams to identify objectives, gather requirements, assist with prioritization and successfully deliver and implement within the Care instance.
- Handle numerous projects/priorities utilizing project management skills to deliver results.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define requirements on new projects and manage expectations from project inception through delivery.
- Maintain the Care instance by managing dashboards, user permissioning, updating admin settings, workflow evaluation, troubleshooting, and integrations.
- Engage with internal teams to develop strategy, offer solutions and resolve problems involving sometimes conflicting priorities and workflows.
- Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Develop training to help peers, stakeholders and users become more effective in their use of the products.
- 3-5 years software system administration experience
- Demonstrated ability to work across platforms, participate in multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently, with the ability to deliver against speedy timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and roll out user training programs for your solutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- A keen passion for the latest in Digital Experience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with the Khoros platform (Care, Community, Marketing) is an advantage.
- Please note any relevant b2b SaaS, support/care stack, or project management experience.