As a Technical Coach, you'll lead Support Representatives towards technical excellence by being an easily accessible resource for further product and troubleshooting guidance. Additionally, you’ll driver closing the loop with customers when additional assistance is needed as well as own JIRAs to completion. Other key elements include: bringing team development feedback to leadership, understanding R&D structure and process, and being a positive influence on the floor.
What you’ll do:
- Drive positive team morale and aid in creating a great employee experience
- Provide real-time support and coaching to team members including identifying and coaching to individuals technical needs.
- Assist our Support and QA teams though ensuring Support’s tickets are as complete as possible attaching data, logs, or feedback as required.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team by sharing knowledge through training, mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in the creation of documentation
- Provide quality customer service while handling client escalations
- Dive into logs and other tools to identify the severity of emergent issues and work with the Support team to address them
- Positively impact product change management by being aware of, and knowledgeable about key product releases across all product lines
- Presents the product roadmap in standups and answer questions/concerns
- Assist with interviewing and hiring processes
- Fill in on meetings, support channels, and product knowledge when Product Support Engineers are not available or present.
What we’re looking for:
- A desire to pursue growth in future product or potential leadership roles
- A robust working knowledge of the Procore product and be considered a valuable resource amongst their peers; great ability to ‘lean-in’
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively to an audience of both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated a willingness and ability to mentor/coach/train other members of a team
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.