Technical Project Manager - Contract to Perm
Wellsmith is building solutions for the chronic health issues facing millions of Americans. We tackle complex problems at the cutting edge of healthcare, utilizing expertise in technology and consumer experience to construct products that enable people to take control of their health in a simple and actionable way.
Our approach creates a bridge between consumers and healthcare providers. Through digital and mobile applications, wearable devices, and innovative use of consumer goods and services, we are crafting an ecosystem that fosters healthy, informed decisions and positive routines. Atop these solutions, we are exploring the compelling and sophisticated interactions of consumers that can make a deeper impact on peoples’ lives.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to lead a team of engineers in delivering high-quality technology solutions for Wellsmith.
What you will do...
- Involvement in a wide range of activities including scoping project work for both business and technical aspects, collaborating with product and data science, and managing post-deployment analysis.
- Knowledge of a platform which is primarily built in Java, with Kafka, Flink and Cassandra, mobile development is in Swift and Kotlin, and web development is React. Our services and tools are entirely cloud-deployed
- Coordinate multiple concurrent programs and their interrelated projects
- Manage stakeholder communication timely, clearly & efficiently
- Experience managing sprint cycles to ensure product ships on time and with quality
- Work closely with product management and data science to shape our product vision
- 5+ years of project management experience, specifically with software development
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical degree
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work across multiple departments
- Agile software development experience
Read Full Job Description