Technical Project Manager (Contract)
Technical Project Manager
Location : Austin, TX
ClearDATA is seeking Technical Project Manager to join our Security Operations Team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your security project management expertise and gain new experience in the world of hosted and managed services while being part of the Health Care revolution to the Cloud.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in compliance and auditing, as well as a demonstrable history of driving operational excellence. Come and help us build the healthcare cloud of the future.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of complex projects, directly affecting ClearDATA's security strategy to meet technology and business requirements on time and within budget;
- Drive, identify and oversee issue/risk management, remediation and mitigation plans, and escalations across channels, service areas, and projects;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to negotiate solutions, provide management direction, generate solution alternatives and implement actionable plans;
- Monitor and report progress of schedule and budget at the initiative, release, and sprint level to business and technology leadership;
- Recommend process and quality improvements; and
- Schedule and help with facilitating meetings with leadership and stakeholders.
What you will need:
- 3-5 years experience in technical project management
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification
- SOX remediation/audit experience, a plus
- College degree in related field or equivalent work experience required
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- One or more of the following;
- CISA Certification
- IIA Certification (CIA or QIAL)
- ISO 27001:2013 Auditor or Implementer
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.