Are you passionate about bringing people together through multiplayer games? Are you an experienced Producer, Project Manager or Program Manager with a track record of delivering to customers?
Unity Technologies is a leader in game development technology and we want you to join an amazing cross-functional team to change the way millions of game developers deliver rich, networked experiences to hundreds of millions of gamers playing together!
We are creating a performant and flexible networking technology suite, and a modern development experience tailored to multiplayer games. Join us in taking up the challenge of bringing game networking innovation to game developers of all sizes, all over the world. It’s time to level up and move multiplayer gaming forward!
As a Technical Project Manager, you’ll be one of the leaders defining and driving progress against bold goals, and ensure that the team is clearly aligned to deliver the right features at the right time, and a quality that game creators can trust.
- Work with a diverse team of professionals to enable them to consistently deliver great products and features with a predictable process. Remove impediments, drive prioritization and technical tradeoff decisions.
- Foster a positive team culture and apply best practices within an agile framework.
- Work with Product Management and engineering leads to translate product roadmaps into concrete engineering plans.
- Engage with other Unity teams to align efforts and manage risks across the spectrum of engineering, marketing, revenue, and support.
- Proactively communicate progress, manage escalations, and represent the team’s work to leadership and stakeholders.
- Software development background with experience in software production/project management, working cross-functionally within an engineering organization.
- Project or program management experience managing complex software products from beginning to end
- Must have prior technical work experience with a focus on community/open source management or education focused on the development community
- Literacy with multiple issue-tracking systems – Jira, FogBugz, Favro, Trello, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience guiding teams through agile project management methods.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a proactive and curious mindset.
- Prior experience in gaming development is highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- Agile certifications - Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Agile Certified Professional, etc.