Technical Project Manager at Unity Technologies
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager who fearlessly embraces bold challenges, with a track record of delivering revolutionary capabilities to customers to solve valuable problems in ways they haven’t even imagined.
The cost and complexity of creating interactive content has exploded as platforms become more powerful and customer expectations of rich and detailed experiences continue to grow. We’re redefining the way artists build and manage content for games and other experiences.
You’ll join a talented team in search of new, cutting-edge methods to author content and help storytellers deliver their vision. We are committed to bringing groundbreaking methods to Unity workflows and bringing a revolution in digital content creation. As a Technical Project Manager, you’ll be one of the leaders defining and driving progress against bold goals, and ensuring the team is aligned to deliver the right features, at the right time.
- Work with a diverse team of professionals to enable them to consistently deliver great products and features with a predictable process
- Remove impediments, drive prioritization and technical tradeoff decisions
- Foster a positive team culture and apply best practices within an agile framework
- Work with Product Management and engineering leads to translate product roadmaps into concrete engineering plans
- Engage with other Unity teams to align efforts and manage risks across the spectrum of engineering, marketing, revenue, and support
- Proactively communicate progress, manage escalations, and represent the team’s work to leadership and stakeholders
- Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and driving for clarity
- Software development background with experience in software production/project management, working cross-functionally within an engineering organization
- Literacy with multiple issue-tracking systems – Jira, FogBugz, Favro, Trello, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience guiding teams through agile project management methods
- Excellent problem solving skills with a proactive and curious mindset
- Experience transitioning concepts and approaches from research to product
- Experience in game development, developer tools and services
- Understanding of 3d content creation workflows
- Experience in productization of machine learning
- Agile certifications - Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Agile Certified Professional
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.